A 2018 survey said only 8% of people hit their goals. The most common excuse? Time.
2x best selling author Alison Edgar MBE joined us at our Club-Wide Online Meetup to discuss:
• Working with a plethora of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs
• Pioneering culture change within her clientele such as Sky, Equifax, The NHS and The Discovery Channel
• Her ‘Intrepreneurship’ methodology to enhance development of teams
• Receiving an MBE for long-term work within entrepreneurship and business
• The importance of setting specific goals
• Effective ways to spend your time
• The importance of focusing on what you’re good at, not what you’re not
Thank you to Safe-C for sponsoring the meetup!
Club-Wide Online Meetups combine a structured yet informal format, offer an authentic networking experience and include inspirational and motivational guest speakers.
Check out upcoming online networking events here.