You can become the voice your target audience wish they had. But first get used to offending some people.
Speaking at our Club-Wide Online Meetup, Dan Kelsall, Creative Director at Offended Marketing dived into…
• Why risky marketing is key for small business growth
• How to make your marketing more impactful by taking a stand
• Figuring out what your brand stands for then shouting it from the rooftops
• Why you and your brand need an opinion to relate to your target audience
• Becoming blind to the ways we market our businesses
Club-Wide Online Meetups combine a structured yet informal format, offer an authentic networking experience and include inspirational and motivational guest speakers.
Check out upcoming online networking events here.