Over 50 Network My Club members experienced our latest online event development using emerging virtual networking software, Remo. We were joined by founder of The Daily Sales and author of ‘The Million Pound LinkedIn Message’, Daniel Disney!
We listened to members. Took onboard valuable feedback. Explored new opportunities.
Remo helps align our online and face-to-face event experience further. Members were free to network around the ‘room’. Have intimate conversations in small groups. As well as hearing from guest speaker, Daniel Disney.
Dan – author of ‘The Million Pound LinkedIn Message – supplied attendees with five top tips about how to use LinkedIn effectively during this time:
1) Jazz up your LinkedIn profile – Make sure you have a good profile photo, create a good profile background (use www.canva.com) and write a strong summary focusing on how you help your customers.
2) Share content that is valuable to your network, whether that’s informative, knowledge, stories, entertainment
3) To turn engagement into opportunities use it to start conversations. Send nice messages thanking people for their engagement and open the conversation with a question
4) Grow your network by connecting with more people, remember an individual connection isn’t just 1 connection, you’ll also be connected to their connections as well
5) Best times to post are Tuesday to Thursday 09:00 – 10:00, 12:00 – 13:00 and 15:00 – 16:00, although you can post at any time on any date and it can do well. The focus should always be on the quality of the content, not the time it’s posted
Interested in learning more about Dan’s incredible success on LinkedIn? You can purchase his book ‘The Million Pound LinkedIn Message’ here.
Here are the highlights!