- Network Royals Business Club, Madejski Stadium, Reading – Wednesday 8th March
- Twickenham Business Club, Twickenham Stadium, London – Friday 20th March
- Network Oval Business Club, The Kia Oval, London – Thursday 26th March
Introducing NMC Online Member Meetups
We are moving events online and have created a schedule in the coming weeks of daily online meetups for members across all our Business Clubs.
Like with events as part of your membership, these meetups are open to anyone from your company, so please do delegate to those who wish to participate.
What can you expect from an Online Member Meetup?
- 60-90 minute session hosted by the Network My Club team via Zoom
- Strategically limited to 12 members with a structured and purposeful agenda
- Pre-event communication with itinerary and list of other ‘attendees’
- Introduce yourself, your company and meet others
- Share company information and industry tips/knowledge
- A structured meet up designed to unearth opportunity, collaboration and learning
- Meeting round up communicated with key action points
Please be aware this will evolve based on feedback and as we all become more familiar with the method.
Zoom is a free to download video calling service, available on most devices, with a download link below.
To find the upcoming dates of the Online Member Meetups for your Business Club, confirm your availability and register for a meeting, please follow the button below.
We are here for you
With events on hold until at least the end of March, members must know our focus is to ensure we are supporting you more so than ever. Therefore, you can expect a number of communications over the coming weeks relating to initiatives you can be involved in, learning how we can help you and connecting you up with others across the network.
How we are adapting
- Hosting daily structured online member meet ups exclusively for Network My Club members
- Further supporting members and facilitating introductions across the group
- Providing further digital marketing support to your ongoing campaigns and to showcase members
- Relearning about members’ current business activity, challenges they may be facing, to allow us to understand how we can support them during and after this turbulant period
- Delivering online member workshops and webinars
- Inviting members to participate in new digital initiatives
Reach out to us
We are aiming to contact every member directly over the coming weeks, but if you’d like to speak to any of the team, please do contact us on 01903 898025 or email@example.com.
We thank our members for their continued support and do ask for your patience as we try implement new ideas whilst navigating our way through this uncharted territory like you. We look forward to trialling these new methods and I will endeavour to update you in line with how the situation develops.
In the meantime, please stay safe and help others.