Membership Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the payment obligations of members that Network My Club provide you with when becoming a member, or on renewal, that will then apply to your membership.
Membership is a twelve-month agreement, payable upfront or spread monthly via Direct Debit.
- Memberships paid monthly will automatically renew after twelve months and continue rolling. After which, our cancellation terms detailed below apply.
- Our monthly Direct Debit provider is GoCardless and all payments will be taken via this method We will send you a monthly invoice for your records.
- For upfront payments, payment options include BACs or by debit/credit card.
- Network My Club reserves the right to refuse membership or renewals.
- Your company will have 1 x free place to each monthly event per Business Club you have membership to, and you must confirm this place online at least one week prior to the event taking place.
- To attend other Network My Club events, a discounted rate as a member will apply as advertised and must be booked and paid for online in advance to secure a place.
- Membership is fully transferrable across the company
- If you are unable to attend a Business Club event within your membership, please email the Network My Club team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask if your company try and send a replacement or someone to substitute to represent the company.
- Renewal notices will be emailed before your annual membership renewal is due.
We require 30 days’ notice to cancel your membership in writing to email@example.com. Once we have received this, we will take one more monthly payment and cancel your Direct Debit. At the end of the 30 days we will remove your company account online and from the member directory on the Network My Club website, as well as removing your rights to use all other membership benefits.
Membership could be subject to an annual increase, but you will receive an email notifying you approximately 2 weeks before this increase takes place.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are also confirming that the information you have given is true and correct.
Events Terms & Conditions
The cancellation policy for our events is that a full refund will be given if cancellation is 5 working days or more before the event, subject to any alternative cancellation period detailed on our website, or otherwise detailed in this clause. Within 5 working days of the event, due to us being required to confirm catering numbers to the venue in advance, no refund will be issued.
Should the cancellation policy differ for any specific event, these will be detailed on the event page on the Network My Club website and in the confirmation email.
Non-members are welcome to attend any two Network My Club events to learn about the Business Club and before committing to membership. Bookings for non-members must be paid for online in advance and you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out in this document and for your personal contact data to be used by Network My Club for communication and marketing purposes relating to the event. We will never share your personal details with third parties. On the occasions at events where a business card draw is present, entering the draw is done at your discretion, with this information being collected by the party donating the prize.
Photography and videography will be taken at events and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Network My Club Website
As a Network My Club member, you undertake that:
- All registration details that you provide are true and correct and you will keep the information updated.
- Your use of the Website does not violate these terms and conditions nor breach any applicable laws.
- You own all intellectual property rights to any content uploaded to the Website or you have a licence from the owner of the intellectual property rights to post upload and display such content.
- You will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, harassing, obscene, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, pornographic, or otherwise in violation of any UK laws relating to online conduct.
- You will not upload, post or otherwise display any content on the Website which contains software viruses, or any that contains chain letters, bulk mail, junk mail, spam or similar.
Network My Club reserve the right to remove any content that breaches any of the above points.